Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The EDGE











The Pictures and Literature in this blog show where The EDGE is be used, why it saves time and money, how it is installed. This was my first patented product. For further information, you can call me at 707-291-2522 or email me at scottduncan46@aol.com .


All inventions real inventions come from necessity. This was certainly the case with this one! I was having a machine shop CNC these plastic parts for me at $10 each. Once I found out I could injection mold this part for less than $1.00, I knew I had something. Kohler, Delta, Gerber, LSP, Pasco and more accepted the product. My licensee who was selling the parts to these companies disappeared from the planet and it came back to me. Great patent.. great little part.


If you need them, contact me. I don't have to say much about this part; if you are a plumber, you will know exactly what it does when you see the pix below! Thanks for your time.